Conversational Chinese Course
Classroom Face-To-Face Lessons
Mid-January, Mid-April, Mid-August, Mid-November
Students will be taught on Pronunciation and Intonation skills. They will practise speaking Mandarin Chinese fluently and accurately, with the guidance of our lecturer. There is a wide range of materials that the students will be provided to assist them throughout this training, from topics like "Describing Feelings" and "Giving and Reporting Opinions", to "News media" and "Hypothetical Situations", taking students through various role-play scenarios useful in the real-world.
- We aim and strive to provide our students with quality and holistic learning. We want our students to be able to use the skills flexibly, and NOT to learn rigidly.
- The Course deploys effective methods to ensure that the skills live and stay with students.
- Our teacher to students ratio is capped at 1:8. Therefore, students will get sufficient attention and practise comfortably.
- Our lecturers believe in providing quality and and fun learning experiences.
Who can apply?
- Applying students are expected to have basic English/Chinese literacy.
- Aged 18 and above.
- Interested students (aged 13 and above) can also enquire for special arrangements.
Students will be tested and assessed during the throughout the course.